Wednesday, October 12, 2005

buenas noches,

I forgot to mention earlier today... if anyone is feeling particularly generous and kindhearted or bored out of their mind, Jack and I would kiss your feet to have some burned CDs sent in the mail. Granted they will take a few weeks to get here, the music selection is somewhat limited, and it's always nice to have something new to listen to. I did fail to mention earlier that I reaaally miss my music collection. I asked before I left the states, and the lady at the post office said the cost to mail a 1 oz. letter is 80 cents, so I imagine it's the same(?) Here is a wish list that was compiled when I first got here, but any others would also arrive at a loving home.

Yo La Tengo - Summer Sun
Jimmy Cliff
G. Love & the Special Sauce
Buena Vista Social Club
Concrete Blondes
The Concretes
Modest Mouse
Led Zeppelin
Otis Redding
Al Green
Miles Davis
Charles Mingus
Ween - Chocolate and Cheese
Calexico - Feast of Wire

and some new requests:
Sylvia Rodriguez (specifically a song called "Women")
Pablo Milanes

Here is the mailing address for those who don't have it:
Tucan Hotel
Attn: Jen D'Angelo c/o Steve Fisk
Frente Al Ebais
Uvita de Osa, Costa Rica
CR 8153

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home