Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm somewhat pressed for time today because these guests from Tempe, AZ are keeping me busy all morning and all night. Screwdrivers and a few beers for breakfast, some shots of rum for brunch, some more beers for pre-lunch, and now they finally left for lunch. They are the sweetest two couples in their 40s and 50s, albeit the types that never aged past 22. Granted they are only four people, the one woman will talk your head off so I only get a break when they leave to eat. And they are here until Sunday! Ay dios mio. They are friends of one of the local gringos, a crazy, hilarious, giant beast of German ancestry named Mark. Well, I think it's sometime around 3? And I still need to eat lunch, take a short bike ride, and be back by 5. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home